There are a bunch of mounts available for the iPhone these days, but finding one for the iPhone 4?then, Kensington is here to help. With the help of Kensington PowerGuard™ Battery Case with Card Stand.
They’ve announced not only a couple of new car mounts, but a bunch o’ new stuff as well.
Kensington Computer Products Group, a worldwide leader in delivering smart made simple™ computing and smartphone accessories, today introduced three new products to its collection of iPhone 4 accessories for continuous power on-the-go. An impressive handsfree car device designed with wireless connectivity, voice command control, sound amplification, securing and charging abilities for iPhone 4 makes the ultimate driving companion to make handsfree interaction while driving smarter and easier than ever before. Two additional juice boosting accessories include: a battery charging case for iPhone 4 with a card stand and a three port charge and sync hub. Kensington’s new additions have taken productivity, safety and multi-tasking with iPhone 4 to the next level.
With Kensington accessories, iPhone 4 users now have enough power to complete their day while enjoying new or favorite applications, participating in FaceTime calls, creating HD video recordings, and more. The all-in-one Kensington AssistOne™ Handsfree Car Device with Voice Activation allows handsfree interaction with your iPhone so you can take full advantage of your phone –even in the car. Built-in Bluetooth® connectivity allows wireless calling and media playback, while voice controls answer, decline, place a call, and even launch music– all handsfree. Kensington’s PowerGuard™ Battery Case with Card Stand powers and protects iPhone 4 simultaneously and even includes a handy card stand that props up the iPhone during FaceTime chats for maximum comfort. And the Kensington PocketHub™ 3-Port USB and Sync offers a reliable standalone charge and sync ability for any iPhone or iPod, plus three additional USB ports for additional devices.
“The beauty of the iPhone 4 is that it’s so much more than just a mobile phone, so its accessories must hold up to the same rigorous, multi-purpose use,” said Jim Murakami, Global Product Manager, Kensington. “Whether it is voice activation, more talk time or an extra USB port, we have designed all of our iPhone accessories to do more of what you want, when you want and where you want it. These accessories offer ultimate convenience, power, and protection and should become a ‘must have’ for today’s iPhone 4 user.”
As the iPhone has transcended industry standards of multifunctional technology, so must the accessories that support it. The constantly interactive device demands accessories providing extended power, productivity and protection. Whether you are a business executive, road warrior or gadget junkie, time is important, sometimes critical. Kensington products keep pace with the ‘always on’ experience that an iPhone offers by matching the device’s attributes of being grab and go, easy to use and just the right feature set.
New iPhone 4 Accessories from Kensington
Kensington AssistOne™ Handsfree Car Device with Voice Activation (K39200US; SRP $99.99)
Turn your iPhone into the ultimate travel companion with the Kensington AssistOne Handsfree Car Device with Voice Activation. Much more than just a secure mount for your iPhone, this car device adds handsfree talking, voice activated controls and amplifies sound for turn-by-turn directions and podcasts, all while charging. Even when you’re in the car, your productivity can just keep on rolling.
• Bluetooth connection pairs easily with iPhone for wireless calling and media playback
• Voice controls let you answer, decline or place a call, as well as launch music-all handsfree
• Multi-function button launches iPhone Voice Controls with a single tap
• Flexible arm holds your iPhone securely-even when in a case
• Built-in mono speakerphone and noise and echo canceling microphone
• Audio AUX out port delivers pure sound through your car stereo (auxiliary cable not included)
• Micro USB port charges iPhone with included charging cable
• Low profile car charger
Kensington PowerGuard™ Battery Case with Card Stand (Black, K39260US, White K39287US, Blue K39288US; SRP $59.99)
Slip the Kensington PowerGuard™ Battery Case with Card Stand onto your iPhone 4 and you’ll have hours of extra power for web surfing, calls, apps and more. Plus your iPhone will be protected by the PowerGuard’s tough case. There’s even a handy card stand that props up your iPhone for handsfree FaceTime chats.
• Adds 4 hours of extra talk, 5 hours of video, 22 hours of music*
• Provides the power you need to enjoy multitasking between apps, FaceTime calling and more
• Insert the provided card stand and the two-position stand holds your iPhone 4 handsfree in portrait or landscape mode
• Micro USB charge and sync port
• LED battery fuel gauge
• Soft touch finish feels great in your hand
• Built-in volume control button
• Three stylish colors to choose from: Black, White and Blue
* Extended talk time listed based on iPhone 4. As your Kensington PowerGuard is used over time, it will have a reduced ability to provide extended time and the time will decrease from that shown above.
Kensington PocketHub™ 3-Port USB and Sync (K33952US; SRP $39.99)
Stay connected to your peripherals while charging and syncing your iPhone. The Kensington PocketHub™ 3-Port USB and Sync has a built-in 30-pin connector port that lets you charge and sync your iPhone, plus three additional USB ports for connecting your camera, flash drive, mouse and other USB devices.
• Three USB 2.0 ports let you stay connected to mouse, keyboard and more
• Plug and play, and hot swappable for instant connectivity
• Functions as a standalone charger for your iPhone or iPod
• Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone and iPod touch, 1st, 2nd and 3rd generations