This isn’t the first watch that we’ve seen that features a built-in card reader but it’s one of the few that offer a flip-out USB cable. This simple, but quite nice looking analogue watch, hides a little secret – or many secrets, depending on what you decide to carry around on your wrist using the built-in microSD card reader functionality.
The MicroSD Card Reader Watch features a stainless steel bezel, back cover, and buckle. It supports a microSD card without a card adapter or a power adapter, just the watch and a USB cord. Well, and a computer. If you’ve ever yearned for an easy way to transport data without having to dig through your Bag of Holding for your flash drive, the MicroSD Card Reader Watch is your solution. It lives on your wrist, telling time and just being there like a best buddy. With a huge brain.
The MicroSD Card Reader Watch is available over at the ThinkGeek website for $15.99.
- Classy watch with a MicroSD card reader built in
- Supports MicroSD card with no need for a card adapter
- Easy to carry, never lose your data
- Stainless steel bezel, back cover, and buckle
- LED status indicator
- Water resistant
- Shock and static-proof
- 3 year battery life
- No power adapter required, USB powered
- Expand flash memory by simply changing to a new card
- Works with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS 9.1 or above
- Includes extension cable, extra USB cable, and instruction manual
- Does NOT include a microSD card. You must provide your own microSD card